TML Real Estate is proudly offering 12 Centre Street Sunshine 3020. Centre Street Sunshine is one of the most revered streets in Sunshine – due to its proximity and location. Sunshine is located approximately 12 km (7.5 mi) west of Melbourne’s CBD.
12 Centre Street Sunshine is a traditional house on large block of land, with beautifully blended period features. The exterior was recently uplifted. 12 Centre Street Sunshine offers:
• Ornamental cornices, rosettes lead-lighting, high skirtings, timber fireplace surrounds.
• 3 bedrooms complemented with an additional sizeable attic room.
• Formal lounge, double bi-folds to separate dining with a dado influence.
• Stylish blackwood kitchen merged with family meal corner.
• Stepping up to a substantial living space with cathedral ceiling, opening to inviting roofed outdoor entertaining (recently renovated)/
• It is a Northwest allotment with generous off-street parking.
• Approximately 676m2 as noted from realestate.com.au.
• Rental – $2107PCM as the current tenants have been there since 2010.
The property is located on the high side of Centre Street which offers a premium stance. This street is highly regarded as one of the premier avenues in the area. Note, there are no heritage overlays.
This property boasts an excellent location, positioned just about 500 meters to the East of Sunshine Train Station and Sunshine CBD, making it a mere 5-minute stroll away. Why bother with a car when you can significantly reduce your living expenses? This opportunity is tailor-made for both the savvy and discerning investor or those seeking a residence near essential services and amenities. You have the potential to secure this property as an investment, retaining its current rental income while exploring plans for future development (subject to council approval), or simply move in and enjoy it as it is. The possibilities are boundless! What a remarkable investment opportunity this is—an opportunity of a lifetime that you wouldn’t want to miss!
The Victoria Government is proposing to build a sizable transport super-hub at Sunshine Station which will provide Melbourne Airport Rail passengers with easy connections to Victoria’s regions and metropolitan areas, with a trip to Melbourne Airport from Sunshine expected to take 11 minutes and 17 minutes to Melbourne’s CBD. Once this proposal is passed – the prices in Sunshine will sky-rocket. Buy now when its cheap!
Disclaimer: We have taken every care to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatement. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs.